Fulfilled by our friends at Ballistic Armor Co.
BALLISTIC ARMOR GEN 2 ADVANCED COMBAT HELMET
Battle-tested and built to handle the force of .44 magnum, .357 SIG, and 9mm rounds with full protection. The Ballistic Armor Gen 2 Combat Helmet is a superior lightweight option that won’t weigh you down in the middle of combat. A beyond comfortable memory foam padding interior keeps your head protected from heavy impact. Optimizing performance is exactly what the Ballistic Combat Helmet is for. Attach equipment using the NVG bungee cords and mount your headset on the polymer-built ARC rails with little effort. A locking suspension mechanism ensures your helmet stays secure and snug so you don’t have to continuously adjust the fit.
Supreme comfort via 10 memory foam pads inside the helmet
Heavy-duty and lightweight polymer ARC rails
NVG bungee cords that stabilize equipment on the helmets shell
Provides full protection from .44 magnum, .357 SIG, and 9mm rounds
Be combat-ready in our BALLISTIC ARMOR GEN 2 ADVANCED COMBAT HELMET and order yours today!
- NIJ IIIA Ballistic Protection means our helmets offer protection against .44 magnum, .357 SIG and 9mm rounds.
- Tested following the modified provisions of NIJ-STD-0103.01, (Level IIIA requirements testing for ballistic helmets). Full text of Standard: Click Here
V50 is 700-720 m/s according to STANAG 2920. Full text of Standard: Click Here
- Tested according to HPW-TP-0401.01B with 9mm rounds; average BFD at 11mm.
Front-mounted shroud with NVG bungee cords.
- Polymer ARC rails (Picatinny accessory adapter included).
- 10 memory foam pads for lightweight comfort.
- Adjustable locking dial suspension with a webbing strength of 4500N.
Velcro loop material on the front, sides, and rear of the helmet.
Shell weight is approximately 3.5 Lbs.